Les Autres Index du Forum
Les Autres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bonjour,

Saison 2013-2014
Un nouveau serveur pour des nouveaux Autres

The Continuing Adventures Of Antanina And Tinatina: Episod

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Autres Index du Forum -> Taverne (Invités/Membres) -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vollflor
invités / Candidats

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 14:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Continuing Adventures Of Antanina And Tinatina: Episod Répondre en citant

The Continuing Adventures of Antanina and Tinatina: Episode 1 Attack of the Dragon Spider (The Adventures of Antanina and Tinatina)
by Michael Thomas

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Continuing Adventures of Antanina and Tinatina: Episode 1 Attack of the Dragon Spider (The Adventures of Antanina and Tinatina)

In this book, The Adventures of Antanina and Tinatina, Episode One, Attack of the Dragon Spider, I introduce the memorable ant characters my father extemporaneously narrated to my brother, sisters and me in the 1960's. This story focuses on our two ant heroines with adventurous spirits and clever minds. Through their inquisitive and caring natures, the sisters find their way into a challenging situation with a very dangerous spider. They use their creativity and physical gifts to plan a battle and lead their family to victory, saving their colony and teaching important moral lessons of honor and teamwork.

My father died at the age of 93. It was our dream to have his stories in print before he passed. However, I am sure that my mother, father and brother will rejoice knowing that these stories are now shared with the rest of the world. We hope you, and the adventurous child within you, enjoy the journeys.

The Continuing Adventures of Antanina and Tinatina: Episode 1 Attack of the Dragon Spider (The Adventures of Antanina and Tinatina) Michael Thomas

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

79c7fb41ad

Rural Tourism and Enterprise: Management, Marketing and Sustainability (CABI Tourism Texts) download epub mobi pdf fb2Jail and Prison: Opportunity of a Lifetime download epub mobi pdf fb2Yours to Claim (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Heroes of the Red Branch Knights (Ireland's Best Known Stories In A Nutshell Book 11) download epub mobi pdf fb2Terre Britton's Jammie Cats Count!: The Magical Forest download epub mobi pdf fb2The Christian View of God and the World as Centring in the Incarnation (Bibliobazaar Repoduction) download epub mobi pdf fb2Conoce las discapacidades (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2CSB Study Bible, Mahogany LeatherTouch download epub mobi pdf fb2Stay Strong, Geronimo! (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) (Geronimo Stilton Micekings) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Moody Bee download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 14:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Autres Index du Forum -> Taverne (Invités/Membres) -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange